Serving Colorado Springs, Falcon, Peyton, Monument, GlenEagle, Black Forest, Fort Carson, Peterson AFB, Fountain, Security, Widefield and other areas
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills. We teach science, math, engineering, and technology skills and concepts while children have fun with LEGO(R) bricks! All activities are designed to trigger children’s lively imaginations! We learn, we build, we play with LEGO(R) bricks!
Programs & Events
At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through hands-on activities that engage their curiosity and inspire creativity. We offer programs for children ages 3– 13, including:
- After-school Enrichment Classes
- Birthday Parties
- Preschool Classes
- Kidz Night Out
- One on One Sessions
- Special Event Support
- Parents’ Night In
Bricks 4 Kidz programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Contact: Shannon and Rudi DiAmco
Contact them and see how much fun your kids can have! I do have to say, I also know them personally and they are just cool people that love kids. :) If you've been to one of their events, let us know how it was.