Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Proud to Highlight: Charles D'Alessio/Synergy Realty Group

Meet our next person/business to be highlighted: Charles D'Alessio and his company, Synergy Realty Group! Charles is someone we know both personally and professionally and can honestly say that he cares very much about his business, employees, clients and especially, his family.  Read more in his bio:
"I am licensed Real Estate Employing Broker in Colorado since 2003 and work with Synergy Realty Group, Inc as an Owner and selling Broker.  I am proud to say that our team is one of the top teams in Southern Colorado.  Our Team received sales awards for each of the 11 years we have been together.  We rank in the top 1% of Realtors in El Paso County.
I really enjoy helping clients sell their home.  When the market turned south, I increased my activity in marketing and advertising giving me a competitive edge.  I’m also into leverage.  I have a large team of brokers & staff to fulfill the goals of the client.
I don’t just focus on sellers only, though, buyers are just as important. I know that buying a home is one of the largest transactions in a person’s life.  I take this responsibility seriously.  Without sellers and buyers working together with a great agent, a smooth transaction will not happen.
 “The Synergy Team” markets homes on several levels to ensure success in the transaction.  I have a great reputation for doing this right and making sure that excellence in all areas is achieved.  I have lived in the Colorado Springs area since 1979.  I know the area and the trends of Real Estate.
When not working, I like to hang out with family, play golf & take Cruises. 

For more information visit:
www.Coloradohomeclicks.com

or email Charles:
Charles@synergyhomerealty.com

Catch me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/SynergyRealtyGroupInc

Charles G. D’Alessio, Realtor/Owner"



No comments:

Post a Comment